Numerous banks and leading international companies have followed courses risk analysis and business competitiveness offered by OLS over the last 20 years.
Among other matters, these courses are taught the following subjects:
- Analysis of the financial statements: Key concepts to distinguish winners from losers in the market place.
- Seasonality and cyclicality: How to affect the competitiveness of enterprises.
- The distant environment and operating environment.
- Industry analysis. Should we analyze in the same way every sector of the economic activity?. Discover the critical key-drivers of each sector.
- Strategic analysis. Space Matrix.
Most of these courses are taught in the classroom mode, but soon will also be offered in a blended format, where online activity will be completed with sessions with physical presence of students and faculty.